Catch me on the Naylor's Natter Podcast Talking All Things Behaviour Management
Ola Fellow Educators!
This week, I had the honour & the privilege of jumping on the “Naylor’s Natter Podcast” hosted by the dynamic Phil Naylor. Phil’s podcast is dedicated to looking at the best teaching practices in the Education space & I was honoured to take part!
In this week’s podcast discover:
1) Why Indiana Jones would make the perfect teacher
2) Why most behaviour management books don’t work
3) The 4 types of students in your class & the behaviour management styles you must avoid
4) What hip-hop song sums up my teaching career
I had a blast making this podcast & I know you will enjoy listening to it as much as I have made it!
Click the links below to listen!
If you enjoyed that & want to learn more about modern Behaviour Management, I have a treat for you!
Grab my FREE eBook "Teaching Generation Z" to give in-depth analysis and practical tips that will help you inspire your students & take your teaching to the next level.
Teachers, my aims with this detailed 32 page eBook are simple:
1) To give you the Bird's Eye view of how these revolutionary times shape our students' worldviews and attitudes.
2) And give you practical, hands-on, tips, tricks & solutions to keep your students engaged, inspired & behaving a little better in your classrooms… Physically or virtually!
Add your email to the subscription box below & get your free eBook in under 60 seconds!
Thank you for reading!
Karl from actionheroteacher.com